Contact Jen Fox for all of your real estate needs
Adirondack Basement
(518) 371-9621

1222 E TYLER AVE., HARLINGEN, TX 78550

  • $485,000

  • MLS#: 51644

Listing Presented By

PAULINE ZUROVEC
KELLER WILLIAMS LOWER RIO GRANDE VALLEY
(956) 423-8877

Commercial - HARLINGEN, TX

Original structure (about 20%) is believed to be concrete pier & beam foundation, with wood floor structure. Remaining 80% estimated to be concrete slab. Exterior is combination stucco over wood frame and stucco over brick veneer, cedar siding, brick accents. Front parking area for about 6 vehicles and rear covered parking for 9 vehicles plus street parking. Presently office with several individual suites, separate entries, that could be leased as individual suites. Six restrooms, kitchen/break area, flooring is hardwood, carpet, some tile. Directory signage, pergola entrance to building, landscaped. Presently occupied, appointment necessary to show

  • $485,000
  • Commercial
  • MLS#: 51644
  • Square Footage: 7,024
  • Built In: 1983
  • Last Updated: August 30, 2016
  • Posted: August 30, 2016

1222 E TYLER AVE., HARLINGEN, TX 78550 MLS#: 51644

1222 E TYLER AVE., HARLINGEN, TX 78550 is an , Commercial in Harlingen, Texas for $485,000 with MLS#: 51644 and offered by PAULINE ZUROVEC of KELLER WILLIAMS LOWER RIO GRANDE VALLEY. To learn more about 1222 E TYLER AVE., HARLINGEN, TX 78550 contact PAULINE ZUROVEC for more information or to request a showing.


View more property information from the source site.