Contact Rob Wilner for all of your business needs

7401 E Duck Lake Road, Lake Leelanau, MI 49653

  • $799,000

  • MLS#: 1799522

Listing Presented By

Roger Schaub
Coldwell Banker Schmidt REALTORS - Suttons Bay
(231) 271-6161

Commercial - Lake Leelanau, MI

Opportunity to owner-occupy 14,420 sq. ft. or lease 67% of the building to Benzie/Leelanau District Health Department as tenants and occupy remaining 33%. The Health Department & tenants occupy 9,696 sq. ft. of the 14,420 total sq. ft. The Health Department is willing to discuss a lease extension with the new owner. This building (Connie Binsfeld Resource Center) is serviced by two separate parking lots and entrances. Uses permitted are Governmental, Educational, or Non-Profit organizations.

  • $799,000
  • Commercial
  • MLS#: 1799522
  • Square Footage: 14,420
  • Built In: 1998
  • Last Updated: May 15, 2016
  • Posted: May 15, 2015

7401 E Duck Lake Road, Lake Leelanau, MI 49653 MLS#: 1799522

7401 E Duck Lake Road, Lake Leelanau, MI 49653 is an , Commercial in Lake Leelanau, Michigan for $799,000 with MLS#: 1799522 and offered by Roger Schaub of Coldwell Banker Schmidt REALTORS - Suttons Bay. To learn more about 7401 E Duck Lake Road, Lake Leelanau, MI 49653 contact Roger Schaub for more information or to request a showing.


View more property information from the source site.